This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website myaccommodation.online or any subdomain (our “Site“), whether as a guest user.
Your use of our Site (and, where relevant, express acknowledgement of this policy) means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our website Terms and conditions of use.
Only persons who aged over 18, (or 13 or older and have their parent or guardian’s consent) may use the interactive services on our site. By using such services you warrant to us that you are over the age of 18 (or 13 and have the appropriate consent).
Our Site is operated by Raretrail Limited (“We” or “Myaccommodation.online“).
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm individuals and, in particular, minors in any way;
• to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
• to break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks; and/or
• knowingly to transmit any data, and/or to send and/or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our Site;
• any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our Site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
• property reviews;
• frequently asked questions;
• chat rooms;
(the “interactive services“).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used, if any. If you wish to complain about a comment posted on our Site or you think that a comment has been posted that is in breach of this acceptable use policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will then review this comment. Please note that reporting a comment does not necessarily mean the comment will be removed.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (“contributions“) including reviews and questions submitted to us.
The following standards and requirements apply to your use of and contributions to our Site.
Your contributions must:
• be accurate (where they state facts);
• be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
• comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted
Your contributions must not:
• contain any material which is defamatory of any person or obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• infringe any copyright, database right or trademark or other rights of any other person;
• be likely to deceive any person, including using your contributions to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
• be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
• promote any illegal activity or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
• be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or
• give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
We will determine, at our reasonable discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such proportionate action as we deem appropriate.
• issuing a warning to you
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
• taking legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• taking legal action against you; and/or
• disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel necessary.
Unless you are a resident of France, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. For users in any territory, the responses described in this policy are not an exhaustive list, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. We ask you to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you use our Site. If you do not agree with the changes, you must stop using the Site. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
This policy was last updated in July 2018.